"tea is just leaf water!" "yeah well coffee is just bean water!" wow, it’s. it’s like everything is made of things. this door is just wood rectangle. this poster is just ink paper. this lemonade is just lemon water. wow, it’s like you can combine ingredients to make things that are more enjoyable than the initial parts of the equation. sure is a magical world we live in
U deserve a nice boy who texts u back and buys u tacos and doesn’t kiss other girls behind ur back and who makes u laugh and thinks ur funny
""but that book character has blue/grey/light eyes so obviously they’re white!!"" ://///
my genetic game is weak.
Those eyes and their skin.. So gorgeous
• never thought I'd have my self esteem hit by children • o.0
I remember when Slumdog Millionaire came out and I did a Bollywood re-cast suggesting that Priyanka play Latika and someone said that she was the type of actress who would always be a glamour girl and too prim and proper to ever de-glam to play a girl from the slums
• oh my have the times have changed • I think you got my girl mixed up with somebody else • cough cough • Priyanka Chopra • Bollywood
"Amazed that you didnot have problem with the male characters being misogynist jerks in Ek Villain."
Well considering both of them were homicidal psychos I don’t think we were supposed to expect them to be soft and cuddly?
Quick synopsis: Guru has a reputation as a ruthless killer-for-hire who fears nothing. However, when he meets the pure-hearted, but ill-fated Aisha, a girl trying to complete her bucket list before her time runs out, he begins to search for the light inside himself. Little does he know, there is someone around the corner full of a darkness you could never imagine.
- Before I start I just need to inform everyone that Ritesh tweeted me when I praised him performance and I had a panic attack which is still affecting me now so if I make no sense through this review I apologize
- That being said…RITESH
- He certainly stole the show in this film. I laugh heartily in the face of those surprised that he did such a good job. He’s soooo good at comedy, but at the same time so versatile. He plays the victimized psycho role so well it’ll give you chills
- Sidarth was off and on. He overacts a bit when he’s supposed to be angry and looks stoic at times he’s supposed to be brooding. But for the most part he gave a pretty good performance, especially in emotionally climactic scenes.
- Shraddha didn’t have much to do, but when she was present she was rather grating. There was really no subtlety to her bright and bubbly portrayal of her character but…what can you do with such a cliche, anywho?
- The non-linear plot was great and what totally sells the film. And the fact that there were 2 storylines going on at once with one going back and forth in time and it still held together was well done and what makes the story so engaging
- I only wanted to watch half of it and go to bed, but couldn’t stop watching it. The storytelling definitely strays from the bollywood norm, which is probably what makes it so intriguinng
- It definitely has major flaws and eye-rolling moments (like Guru busting a door down to an asylum and trying to take a patient with him while the 3 cops in the back stand by and gawk like idiots), but as far as Bollywood thrillers go (and tbh there’s not much good competition), this is the best one in a loooooooooongggggg time
- I’d recommend it to pretty much anyone. Just turn your logic meter off first.
• Ritesh tweeted me you guys just in case you forgot already • I LIKED HIM BEfORE ALL YA'LL • SO I DESERVE IT AND SUCK ON THAT • Ritesh Deshmukh • Shraddha Kapoor • Sidarth Malhotra • Bollywood • Ek Villain • Ek Villain Review • Bollywood Review
What it would look like if the Orion Nebula was a distance of 4 light years away.
• um wow okay how can we make this happenn NASA • ya'll are too busy looking for moon rocks and shit hop on this
• ONE Of MY faVORITE BOLLYWOOD MOVIES AND MY faVORITE DISNEY MOVIE WHAT STOP THIS MADNESS • THE fEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS • Aladdin • Saawariya
• *ugly sobbing* • your makeup and your hair • we will come face to face one day and I will pass out • I know it • Priyanka Chopra
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt photographed as Mr & Mrs Smith by Timothy White
• marriage aspirations • I feel like their wedding was my wedding IM SO HAPPY • they are so damn perfect • adopt me please